IBM Career India Freshers Recruitment As Freshers For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
IBM Career India: IBM Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Company Website: IBM
Wikipedia: IBM Wiki
Job Profile: Intern
Job Location: Banglore
- Eligibility for IBM Jobs Recruitment:
- Degree: BE/ B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech
- Or Any Degree
- Backlogs: No current /past backlogs.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Must have knowledge of programming in Java, Data Structures and UNIX
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Excellent Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated, initiative driven and time optimization
- Ability to work independently on problems, analyse situation or data within defined procedures to determine solutions
Description of IBM Career India:
The IBM India Software Internship program is a specialized program designed to give our entry-level hires software an experience they need to become future leaders in software development.
This cross-enterprise internship program we recruit students from chosen engineering schools, to engage with our Senior technical leaders. Our goal is to help developers stay curious, boost their learning and grow their career so they can make a difference at IBM
and for the world.
Role of IBM Career India :
Work with IT product development teams on live projects in project planning, programming and implementation, as well as demos/PoCUndergo on-the-job learning and gain hands-on experience in software development
Apply Link: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here