HSBC Careers Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Freshers for Trainee Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
HSBC Careers: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion. HSBC would be a real alphabet soup if the company’s name reflected its geographic diversity. One of the world’s largest banking groups by assets, HSBC Holdings owns subsidiaries throughout Europe, Hong Kong and the rest of the Asia/Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa, and the Americas.
Company Name: HSBC
Company Website: HSBC Official Site
Wikipedia: HSBC Wiki
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Work Location: Pune
Exp Level: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Eligibility for HSBC Careers:
- 2018/2019 Passout
Responsibility for HSBC Careers:
- Perform a mix of business analysis, hands-on designing and development, production support and face off to several user groups.
- Willingness to engage with business users and key IT stakeholders outside of direct area of responsibility and manage expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning ability.
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and is solution orientated
- HHigh standard of written and oral communication and strong presentation skills
Apply Before 20 Dec 2019
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of HSBC: Click here
HR Interview Questions of HSBC : Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In HSBC: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here