HSBC Careers Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech Pune Location
About the Company: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion. The detailed about HSBC Careers Online Recruitment 2019 eligibility and application process are mentioned below
HSBC would be a real alphabet soup if the company’s name reflected its geographic diversity. One of the world’s largest banking groups by assets, HSBC Holdings owns subsidiaries throughout Europe, Hong Kong and the rest of the Asia/Pacific region, the Middle East and Africa, and the Americas. All told, the company has some 7,500 locations in more than 80 countries. Its activities include consumer and commercial banking, credit cards, private banking, investment banking, and leasing. Its North American operations comprise HSBC USA, HSBC Bank Canada, HSBC Bank Bermuda, and Grupo Financiero HSBC in Mexico.
Mission: Throughout our history we have been where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities. We enable businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, helping people fulfil their hopes and dreams and realise their ambitions. This is our role and purpose.
Company Name: HSBC
Company Website: HSBC Official Site
Wikipedia :HSBC Wiki
Job Profile:Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Work Location: Pune
Exp Needed:0-1 Yrs
Job Responsibilities for HSBC Careers:
- The candidate shall be able to work independently on OT Exstream and Mainframe projects.
- Mainframe background and knowledge around COBOL, JCL with minimum 1 year of working experience on OT Exstream.
- The person will be involved in requirement gathering, analysis, build, test and production support work.
- Unix and Control M knowledge would be added advantage.
- OT Exstream
- Control MNA
- OT Exstream
- Requirement gathering
- Coding and Unit testing
- Team player
- Good communication
- OT Exstream – 1 years’ experience
- COBOL and JCL – 0-1 year experience
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here