HP Mega Recruitment 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Information Developer of Any Degree Graduates
HP Mega Recruitment: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd, HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HP Careers 2019 Details are given below
Company Name: Hewlett Packard
Company Website: HP
Wikipedia: HP Wiki
Position: Information Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Banglore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Analyzes customer information requirements and product specifications to define technical content strategy and plan.
- Designs and develops written and/or visual product-related information – hard copy, web – (e.g., user/configuration/troubleshooting guides), and online information (interactive demos, help systems) integrated into product, for a variety of audiences (end user, system administrators, internal support engineers, product developers, training developers).
- Codes, builds, compiles, and tests online information and/or sets-up, loads and tests systems hardware to create information deliverables and provide feedback on ease of use and user interfaces to product development.
- As customer advocate, helps define/refine product requirements. Develops standards and style documents and templates, scripts, style sheets, and script and graphic libraries to ensure common look and feel.
- Interfaces with cross-functional areas as a member of the product development team, such as marketing, test, support, and manufacturing.
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
|Tech Mahindra||Click here|
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically an Associate degree or First Level University degree or equivalent experience and/or 0-2 years related experience.
- May include experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Limited technical knowledge but must be technically inclined.
- A basic understanding of writing and analysis skills.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of HP: Click here
HR Interview Questions of HP: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In HP: Click here
Hurry Up !! Limited Seats Available !! Webinar on Roadmap For How To Become Cyber Security Expert and How To Get a Job Within Less Time Period: Click here
Earn More Than 1 Lakh Per Month, Join One of the world’s leading Online 1XBetting, Click At The Bottom Side of Page To Starts Earning.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here