HP Career Recruitment 2019 Freshers Testing Engineer BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech CSE/ EEE/ ECE Bangalore
HP Career:Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd, HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HP Careers 2019 Details are given below
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: HP
Wikipedia : HP Wiki
Job Location: Banglore
Position : Information Testing
Salary : Best in the industry
Experience Required: Freshers
Education: Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience or a Master’s degree and up to two years of experience.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
- Participates as a member of a Testing Team.
- Utilizing EDS testing methodology, analyzes testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
- Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Executes tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data. Analyzes the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Defines, identifies, collects, and organizes detailed information relating to testing requirements. Interacts with the project team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and conformance criteria.
- Understands and uses appropriate automated testing processes and tools.
- Stays current on established tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
Application Link: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here