HP Career Off Campus Drive Security Engineer B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Fresher
HP Career:Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd, HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HP Careers 2019 Details are given below
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: HP
Wikipedia : HP Wiki
Job Location: Banglore
Position: VTN Security Engineer
Salary : Best in the industry
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Education and Experience Required For HP Career:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Requirements For HP Career:
- Knowledge and Experiences:
- Strong knowledge of software engineering concepts, with emphasis on
- visualization/reporting component and object-oriented programming
- Solid programming skills in Python and JAVA
- Proficiency in Angular JS and Nodejs preferred
- Strong knowledge in REST API, web application architecture and design
- Knowledge of SQL database design and WAMP stack
- Knowledge of micro services design a plus
- Knowledge of Secure Development Lifecycle
- Experience with integration and system testing of web applications
- Experience with Agile methodology and tools
- Experience with GitHub and Jenkins
Other Requirements Of HP Career:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent code documentation and commenting skills.
- Excellent debug and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong software architect capabilities.
- Ability to innovate and find new ways to solve complex problems.
- Ability to drive, review, and understand design and requirement specifications.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects.
- Customer focused and customer driven.
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all.
Apply Link : Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: 8 Packing Travel Tips You’ve Probably Never Heard of: Click here
Also Read:9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here