Hitachi Careers 2020 Hiring As Associate Project Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
Hitachi Careers 2020: Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Company Name: Hitachi, Ltd
Company Website: Hitachi
Wikipedia: Hitachi Wiki
Position: Associate Project Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Job Location: Chennai
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Have sound theoretical knowledge in Electrical Engineering.
- Have basic knowledge of engineering design activities including any cad tool. Experience of 1 year in engineering or electrical product sales industry is preferred
- Be a quick learner to develop hands on capabilities of various engineering tools such as e3, Creo, Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor.
- Have a solution-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ensure that you always keep to our safety standards on top priority.
- Never compromise with quality at same time make sure you are on-time.
- Knowledge of high voltage switchgears
- Interested to build your career in product engineering and master yourself in HV product engineering.
- Create engineering designs as per guidance from your seniors such as project engineers & Lead engineers. The tasks will be related to Primary equipment engineering or secondary system (Local Control Cubicle) engineering for Gas insulated switchgears or other HV products.
- Get necessary inputs for executing the tasks.
- Keep documentations up to date with high quality.
- Plan your work keeping the focus ‘On Time Delivery”.
- Developing strong relationships with both your customers and colleagues, locally and globally.
- Ensure the process (ISO / QMS) are followed.
- Adhere to the policies and guidelines of INOPC.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Hitachi: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Hitachi: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Hitachi: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Every Amount You Donate Will Bring Us Closer To Finding A Cure: Donate Us
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here