Harman Careers Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer For B.E/B.Tech
Harman Careers: HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world.
Company Name: Harman
Wikipedia: Harman Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – Tier 3
Company Name: HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Fresher (2020)
Last Date To Apply: Sunday, 03 Nov, 2019
Drive Date: Sunday, 10th Nov, 2019
Drive Location: Bangalore
Eligibility for Harman Careers:
- 2020 batch B.E/BTech(CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C, Electrical)
- Good academics (7 CGPA / 70% or above in 10/12/UG/PG)
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Job description for Harman Careers:
- Engage in product design working together with global professionals, to bring ideas/customer requirements into reality
- Implement and unit-test the design using programming languages such as C, C++ (and in some areas Java, or other emergent languages)
- Maintain good coding practice, documentation hygiene through demonstrated readable/understandable code/comments.
- Overall, professionally develop solutions/work products, through established software development practices prevalent in the Industry (such as AGILE/SAFE software development model)
- Interface/Interact with teams across departments/locations for realizing the work products, provide updates and ideate
- Help draw out the requirements for our products working together with Product Management teams. Perform technical research, monitoring current trends and changes in technology
- Be a part of Harman’s innovation journey in terms of generating new ideas for the products we work on, create invention disclosures and patents
- Perform tests on the realized implementations (Create test cases, test scripts and automate the tests on real hardware)
Key competencies for Harman Careers :
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Change Orientation
- Results Driven
Compensation and Other Details:
- CTC – Rs. 6 Lpa (all fixed, does NOT include RSU, joining bonus, variable etc)
- BOND – None
- The post offered is applicable across all of the HARMAN divisions – Connected Car, Lifestyle and Professional.
- The successful applicant will work in one of these divisions.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here