HackerEarth Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
HackerEarth Off Campus Drive 2021: HackerEarth provides enterprise software solutions that help organizations in their talent assessment and innovation management endeavours.HackerEarth Recruit is a talent assessment platform that helps in efficient technical talent screening thus allowing organizations to build strong, proficient teams. HackerEarth Sprint is an innovation management software application that helps organizations
Company Name: HackerEarth
Company Website: HackerEarth
Wikipedia: HackerEarth Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Skills required for HackerEarth Off Campus:
- 0-2 years of experience building web applications and full product life-cycles.
- Knowledge of development on a Linux system
- Ability to design for performance, scalability, and availability
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and data modeling skills
- Proficiency with at least one of Perl/Python/Ruby/Shell Script languages
- Solid understanding of server side MVC frameworks
- Should love challenges, pickup new languages, framework or technologies on the go.
- Above all, you love to build and ship products that real people will use every day.
Roles and Responsibilities for HackerEarth Off Campus:
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Take sole ownership of your product(s) – keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you’re feeling ambitious – rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don’t make this a habit though.)
- Get acclimatized to our tech stack, which is an ever-changing landscape. while True: unlearn() and relearn()
- Be versatile – Work on Django applications, micro-services, etc during the day; transform into that DevOps savior at night.
- Put your years of knowledge in working with relational databases, like MySQL, to use. Know the ins-and-outs of writing and optimizing queries against large datasets.
- Document your contributions – at HackerEarth we promote consuming content and even more so – producing it. Write a new post on our engineering blog every time you roll something out.
Apply Link: Click here
HackerEarth Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of HackerEarth: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In HackerEarth: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here