Groupon Careers 2020 Walk In Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Groupon Careers 2020: Groupon is an American global e-commerce marketplace connecting subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods and services in 15 countries. Based in Chicago, Groupon was launched there in November 2008, launching soon after in Boston, New York City and Toronto. By October 2010, Groupon was available in 150 cities in North America and 100 cities in Europe, Asia and South America, and had 35 million registered users.
Company Name: Groupon
Official Site: Groupon
Wikipedia: Groupon Wiki
Positions: Customer Support Representative
Salary: Best In Industry
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com/BCA
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Work Location: Chennai
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
- The Customer Service Rep Team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience.
- Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy and have high degrees of empathy, and resourcefulness.
- We’re looking for brilliant, English speaking/reading/writing customer service professionals to join our brand new office in Bangalore. If you’re quick on your point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals,
back-office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around
different types of merchant features
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
Required Candidate profile
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort in a computer-based role for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
- Minimum Experience: Freshers / 0 – 3 Years Experience
Important & To be Noted :
- Communication: Excellent Verbal and Written Communication is mandatory
- Work Timings: Night shift -predominantly & Weekly 2 days off
- Transportation: Cab Provided Pick and Drop (30 KMS Radius)
- Dress Code: Casuals
- Work Envy: Flexible and Friendly
- Work Location: Chennai DLF IT Park, Ramapuram
- Basic Requirement: Graduation must be completed and should carry all the relevant documents
- Please carry your original ID proof (PAN card, Driving License or Aadhar Card) along with your original Educational & Employment documents
Interested candidates can attend this Groupon Walk-in Drive 2020 Hiring at below venue on mentioned dates-
Walk-In Date & Timing: Feb 17th | 8.00 AM to 10.00 AM
Walk-In Address: Groupon, Chennai DLF IT Park, Ramapuram
HR Interview Questions of Groupon: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Groupon: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here