Google Virtual Hiring For Freshers As Partner Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
Google Virtual Hiring: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple and Facebook.
Company Name: Google Inc.
Company Website: Google Official Site
Wikipedia: Google Wiki
Position: Partner Engineer (Google Cloud Customers)
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working as a Technical Sales Engineer in a cloud computing environment or in a customer and/or partner-facing role.
- Experience with cloud computing concepts such as Big Data, Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (PaaS and IaaS) technologies.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management as it relates to big data trends and business challenges. Experience using and/or managing databases.
- Experience with networking concepts including: routing, VPNs, load balancers and firewalls.
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience coaching and mentoring technical teams.
- Ability to quickly learn, unders
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution on Google Cloud.
- Manage the technical relationship with our partners, enabling them to manage product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work and coordinate additional technical resources.
- Support partners in prototyping and demonstrating and product integrations in customer environments, and identifying and mitigating key customer technical objections.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify partnership opportunities.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Google: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Google: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Google: Click here
Hurry Up !! Limited Seats Available !! Webinar On Road Map For AWS Developer/Architect and How To Get Job Within Less Time Period: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Every Amount You Donate Will Bring Us Closer To Finding A Cure: Donate Us
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here