Google Mega Recruitment For Freshers Hiring As Creative Technologist of Any Degree Graduates
Google Mega Recruitment: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple and Facebook.
Company Name: Google Inc.
Company Website: Google Official Site
Wikipedia: Google Wiki
Position: Creative Technologist
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with using TensorFlow and developing ML models.
- Experience in creative industry, tech startups/companies, or interactive/digital arts.
- Portfolio showcasing projects delivering technology and innovation.
- Master’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Experience using UX tools like Figma, Sketch, Framer, etc.
- Machine Learning (ML) engineering experience.
- Rapid prototyping skills using tools like Unity, three.js, WebGL, ARCore.
- Excellent skills in software engineering and programming.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
|Tech Mahindra||Click here|
- As a Creative Technologist, you will be working on a team of passionate and creative people who partner with internal teams and Google’s clients to solve their business problems and build innovative experiences, products, and platforms.
- You’ll be working at the intersection of creativity, design, and engineering, and will create solutions that harness technology in new and inspiring ways.
- You’ll be comfortable with rapid prototyping and passionate about AI and the potential applications of Machine Learning.
- Work collaboratively with different teams to ideate, prototype, and create new products.
- Stay abreast of developing technologies and understanding their creative potential.
- Create functional prototypes to develop, prove, and demonstrate ideas.
- Drive complex projects with multiple stakeholders in an agile way from inception to completion.
- Travel up to 25% of the time.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Google: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Google: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Google: Click here
Earn More Than 1 Lakh Per Month, Join One of the world’s leading Online 1XBetting, Click At The Bottom Side of Page To Starts Earning.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
WhatsApp Video Call Update Possible To Call Up To 8 Peoples: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here