Google Jobs 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Intern of Any Degree Graduates
Google Jobs 2020: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple and Facebook.
Company Name: Google Inc.
Company Website: Google Official Site
Wikipedia: Google Wiki
Position: Software Engineer Intern
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Banglore & Hyderabad
Passout Year: 2020/2021
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our search engine and tools serve.
- We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
- Google is invested in increasing the number of future computer scientists and software developers, particularly those who are historically underrepresented in the field.
- Many aspiring computer scientists could benefit from a program that bridges the gap between academic study and a professional internship.
- Google aims to inspire these students to continue in the field with such a program.
This program is committed to addressing diversity in our company and in the technology industry. Students who are a member of a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology industry are encouraged to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and students with disabilities.
This summer trainee program includes:
- Software Project: A development project that you will work with a team of Googlers and other STEP Interns.
- Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills, and gain exposure to new tools and programming languages.
- Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, approach technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
- Mentorship: Be matched with a Google Engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
- Fun: Engage in social activities, community building and networking. Build relationships with your peers.
- Exposure: Gain a unique glimpse into applying your Computer Science studies in a professional environment.
Currently pursuing a BS/BE/BTech, ME/MTech/MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
Note: Our Summer internships start in May/June 2020 and are 10-12 weeks in duration.
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Google: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Google: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Google: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Also Read: Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2019: Click here