About Google: Google Job LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple and Facebook.
About the Google Job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
The gPS Campaign Services team provides scaled expertise across all Google ads products. Outsourcing and automation are core to achieving scale for 40+ workflows that the team handles. These are backed by robust quality systems and data insights to drive strong business results. Being a global team, both internal and external stakeholder management and cross-team collaboration are crucial to the team’s success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience for google job
- 4 years of process re-engineering/automation or transition management experience, working in global outsourced operations.
- Experience in data analysis and SQL.
- Experience in management consulting, managing scaled service delivery set ups or leading transformation and transition projects.
- Operations Six Sigma certification (or other relevant operations coursework) valid for google job
- Experience working on transition management.
- Programming experience (e.g. Python, Java).
- In-depth knowledge of one or more areas within Google Ads or GMP.
Be the conduit between gTech managed vendor teams and functional teams for google job to drive process excellence for ongoing operations and to drive tools and solutions at scale.Lead and manage product/process transitions into the scaled delivery teams and get these ‘first time right’.Work closely with Program Management/Technical Program Management teams for google job to design and deploy workflow tools and processes. Drive velocity by effective communication and collaboration across teams, geographies, and time zones.Work with vendor managers on process and delivery improvements.Own data acquisition and analysis for specific workflows; ensure data integrity and accessibility through reporting and dashboard development.