General Motors Careers 2023 Hiring as Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee
About the Company: The General Motors Company is an American multinational automotive manufacturing company headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, United States. It is the largest automaker in the United States and was the largest in the world for 77 years before losing the top spot to Toyota in 2008. The detailed Eligibility and Job Description of General Motors Careers 2023 are given below
Company Name: General Motors
Company Website: General Motors
Wikipedia: General Motors Wiki
Position: Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Year of pass out: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
- Masters/Degree in Electrical/Electronics/ Instrumentation & Controls Engineering.
- Good communication and inter personal skills.
- Should be ready to travel extensively within and outside the country for projects.
- Learning & functional expertise.
Join Our Official Instagram, WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Instant Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
- Gain knowledge on control systems and/or control systems in automotive assembly plants
- Gain knowledge on Rockwell PLC software, Siemens HMI, ePLAN software as well as interfaces to other controls systems
- Supervise and control projects including project scope, issues, risks and schedule. Handle issues to closure. Communicate project status and ensures all internal customers are aware of progress through project meetings, status reports and reviews.
- Participate in Investment studies, preliminary design discussions for any new or expansion projects.
- Develop the required skills & be responsible for inhouse engineering on Hardware designs, software designs, Emulation, Integration & Commissioning at site.
- If it’s Turnkey project, Guide & approve Hardware/ Software designs done by contractors for various project in the region. Conduct offline testing & Buyoff at supplier’s site.
- Implement GM Global tools for design of hardware & software to ensure minimum debug on site. Train suppliers and Engineers of other GM units.
- Validate designs and provide feedback to Global Centre w.r.t GM standards.
- Responsible for deploying GM Global standards across all projects.
- Responsible for training and Integrating Suppliers to enforce to GM standards.
- Responsible for performing Root cause analysis.
- Prepare & Share lessons learnt for the projects completed.
- Coordinate project timing schedule, design deliverables and safety aspects with team. Jointly conduct test runs for equipment at site as per process.
- Coordination with other units of GM (worldwide) for Global projects.
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
General Motors Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of General Motors: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In General Motors: Click here
General Motors Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
General Motors Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here