General Electric Mega Recruitment For Freshers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring As Trainee of Any Degree Graduates
Recruitment For Freshers 2020: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Company Name: General Electric
Website: General Electric
Wikipedia: General Electric Wiki
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Trainee
Pass out Year: 2017/2018/2019
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Qualifications for GE Recruitment For Freshers 2020:
- Aspiring candidates who have completed bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic/ instrumentation/Biomedical will be considered.
- Will closely work with the Installation Engineer to lead a customer through all aspects of GE processes
- Result oriented, willing to travel and demonstrate outstanding customer centric behavior
- Must be able to work well within the team and effectively communicate with team members and with all levels within the client organization.
- Field Service Engineer is responsible for the delivery of Services for GE Healthcare products, ensuring that systems are available to use to our customers and comply with the performance, quality, safety specifications and local regulatory requirement, as defined by Wipro GEHC.
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
|Tech Mahindra||Click here|
- The trainee will work closely with the Installation Engineer, who is responsible for the implementation of GE Healthcare products, ensuring that installations are completed in a timely and quality manner in accordance with defined goals and milestones.
- Installation engineer will discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the clients’ needs.
- Installation engineer is responsible for independent client presentations, training, testing and live date activities for one or more customer accounts, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high degree of independence.
- Installation engineer must be able to develop effective working relationship with the client and the installation team members, and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
- Carry out all the administrative work related to documentation, report submission and supporting customer on regulatory compliance.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of GE: Click here
HR Interview Questions of GE: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In GE: Click here
Hurry Up !! Limited Seats Available !! Webinar on Roadmap For How To Become Front End Developer and How To Get a Job Within Less Time Period: Click here
Earn More Than 1 Lakh Per Month, Join One of the world’s leading Online 1XBetting, Click At The Bottom Side of Page To Starts Earning.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
WhatsApp Video Call Update Possible To Call Up To 8 Peoples: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here