General Electric India Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
General Electric India Careers 2020: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Company Name: General Electric
Website: General Electric
Wikipedia: General Electric Wiki
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Trainee
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent.
- Technical analytical skills. Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities. Sought by others for guidance and advice.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
- High work standards and quality.
- Initiative and motivation.
- Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
- Key Responsibilities/essential functions include: Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area..
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems. Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues.
- Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers. LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
- Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
- Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control. Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time.
- Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts. Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifuntional rooms.
- Shares best practices. Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
Apply Link: Click here
HR Interview Questions of GE Electric: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In GE Electric: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here