General Electric Freshers Recruitment 2022 Hiring As Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
General Electric Freshers Recruitment 2022: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Company Name: General Electric
Website: General Electric
Wikipedia: General Electric Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Pass out Year: 2018/2019/2020/2021
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 0- 4 years of professional experience
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using Java, Python, Polymer, Angular, Spring technologies.
- Skilled in cloud technologies – AWS / Azure with basic understanding of microservice architecture and principles
- Strong Ownership – Takes responsibility for assigned deliverables with focus on outcome and customer.
- Team player with learning aptitude – Shows respect for differences and diversity, utilizes strengths of team members to achieve optimal performance while doing continuous learning.
- Strong communication skills to manage stakeholder expectations with transparency & humility.
- Participates as part of an Agile team. Understands Lean principles. Strong understanding and supporter of Lean thinking and practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Demonstrates the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiation.
- Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
- Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Sees and understands business problem to be solved. Is able to translate challenges to business requirements, user stories and technical specifications. Is most self-managed to deliverables related to the overall schedule of the s/w product.
- Understands the value of testing for improving quality. Learns new testing techniques.
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
General Electric Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of General Electric: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In General Electric: Click here
General Electric Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
General Electric Recruitment Process, Test and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If you loved using it then Donate to CyberTecz and Support Us: Donate Us
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TikTok Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Intern for Seattle, Washington: Click here
Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers of Package 4 LPA: Click here
Infosys Recruitment 2021 For Freshers has been Started Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here