General Electric Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers As Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
General Electric Careers 2022: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Company Name: General Electric
Website: General Electric
Wikipedia: General Electric Wiki
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Pass out Year: 2020/2021/2022
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelors B.E/ B.Tech or Master’s M.E/ M.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Graduates in Engineering in similar/relevant field.
- Hands on experience with the design and development of control algorithms in a relevant field.
- Good working knowledge on usage of MATLAB Simulink or similar Power system tools
- Proven analytical, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Process focused and continuous improvement orientation.
- Have a strong understanding of the power electronics converter and inverter designs.
- The ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Being innovative, need to find new ways to improve the designs and sometimes challenge current ways of working
- Strong problem solving, and analytical abilities
- Experience in working in cross-functional environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and good in academic knowledge
- Must be willing to work on new product development and system component validations.
- Ability to grasp the calculations, software knowledge ANSYS, PROe modelling
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
General Electric Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of General Electric: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In General Electric: Click here
General Electric Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
General Electric Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such as Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of the Page To Subscribe to our Updates.
Snapchat Careers USA 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer Interns for Los Angeles: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Wipro NTH 2022 Hiring Freshers as Project Engineers of Any Degree Graduate: Click here
TCS NQT Special Edition 2022 Registration has been Started: Click here
Capgemini Freshers Off Campus 2022 Hiring as Software Engineer: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here