Looking for Jobs in GE Healthcare? If Yes, here you will get complete details about GE Healthcare India Careers 2023 and GE Healthcare Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About the Company: GE Healthcare is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. As of 2017, the company is a manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic imaging agents and radiopharmaceuticals for imaging modalities that are used in medical imaging procedures
Company Name: GE Healthcare
Company Website: GE Healthcare
Wikipedia: GEHealthcare Wiki
Job Role: Software Engineer
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
About GE Healthcare India Careers 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree /Master Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Information Technology or associated degree.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness -Participate and contribute in relevant design reviews
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment -Demonstrate analytical / problem solving skills
- Collaborate with managers in setting realistic and challenging goals and executing against those goals -Propose new analyses, techniques and methodologies with respect to specific area of responsibility where applicable
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing environments and requirements.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the activities of the teams across rotational assignments paired with formal classroom studies.
- Partner with teams from within the business unit to specify needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Contributes to a wide variety of projects and assignments to grow leadership skills, business acumen, and technical skills.
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance from Assignment Manager.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
GE Healthcare Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of GE Healthcare: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In GE Healthcare: Click here
GE Healthcare Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
GE Healthcare Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here