Gartner Careers Freshers Recruitment 2019 As Research Associate For B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/Any Degree
Gartner Careers: Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.
Wikipedia: Gartner Wiki
Job Profile: Research Associate
Work location: Gurgaon
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
- Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering Master Of Computer Application
- Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Or Any Degree
About this role: The Associate, Business Analytics (RBA) team is part of the Research & Advisory Strategy (R&A) organization. We power fact-based decision making by providing data, insights and analytic tools to continuously improve our business – operationally and strategically. We are growing our team substantially and we are looking for an Associate to help us grow our analytics team. This individual will help support our data engineering and reporting process. The role offers broad exposure to Gartner’s business and is an ideal entry-point for longer term careers within Gartner.
What you’ll do for Gartner Careers:
- Maintain business databases, assemble, sort and process business data and perform necessary analyses to produce monthly and quarterly Research Business Analytics reporting. Develop or convert queries related to report production to improve efficiency and accuracy. Automate reports where feasible.
- Track and maintain regular reporting produced by Research Business Analytics. Also take independent responsibility for several monthly and quarterly reports.
- Support RBA colleagues to automate reporting process to ensure that the key reports are generated in a timely manner.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
What you will need for Gartner Careers:
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience in data engineering and reporting
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree with strong academics required. Degree with a concentration in quantitative discipline like statistics, economics or engineering preferred.
- Technical competency: Working knowledge of SQL, Advanced Excel and Power BI/Tableau
Who you are: Some of the shared characteristics of our successful hires include:
- Sound logic to solve business problems using structured approach
- Aspiration to constantly learn and improve
- Ability to gather, analyze, restructure, identify and articulate insights from qualitative and quantitative data
- Self-driven and can work as a part of geographically- distributed teams.
What we offer: In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Great on job learning
- Inordinate work life balance
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here