Freshworks Careers Off Campus Drive BE/BTech Fresher Graduates
Freshworks Careers: At Freshworks, we believe your business deserves better software – software that’s ready to go, easy to setup and use, and requires minimal customization. All of our products live up to this promise and are backed by our world-class support. And the best part is, you don’t have to break the bank to get them working.
Company Name: Freshworks
Company Website: Freshworks
Job Profile: Software Engineer- Intern
Work Location: Chennai India
Exp Needed: Freshers
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA 2020 Batch
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Roles we are hiring for Freshworks Careers:
Freshworks is looking to hire smart and passionate students as interns for our engineering teams. This is for students currently pursuing their undergraduate degree, and will graduate by June 2020. Those who are eligible for a 6 month internship in their final semester – between Dec/Jan and May/Jun can apply.
We have 3 different engineering roles that we are hiring for:
The software engineering (SE) and software engineering – test (SET) teams work closely with various product teams and are divided into squads. They collaborate to ship features and product enhancements. Each engineer is part of a squad and each squad owns different areas of responsibility for their respective product. Anyone who enjoys programming and writing code to solve business problems will fit very well into these roles at Freshworks.
The platform engineering teams build micro-services which can be consumed by the various product engineering teams; essentially build systems that are highly available and efficient with minimal latency. This role is ideal for people who like working on distributed systems and solving technology problems.
Eligibility for Freshworks Careers:
- This is for final year students currently in college and will graduate by June 2020; ready to join as full time employees upon graduation.
- We are open to students pursuing all courses, as long as they have the aptitude and passion towards software development and testing.
- The duration of the internship is 6 months. You should be available to intern out of our Chennai office for 5 days a week. You will be able to take leave to attend exams and project reviews, if any.
What we look for in students for Freshworks Careers:
- Solid problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience with hands-on programming (in any language).
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and OOPs concepts.
- If you’ve built web/mobile apps during your time in college, that will certainly give you an edge.
The recruitment process of Freshworks Careers:
- You’ll get an automated response upon your application submission for now.
- We will make a shortlist based on your resume; shortlisted students will receive an invitation to one or two coding challenges with instructions. These can be taken from anywhere, provided you have a working internet connection.
- Those who clear the coding challenges will be invited to our office in Chennai for interviews.
- We will keep this link open until we get enough number of applicants, so apply at the earliest.
- Please note that this is only for students who are in their final year and will graduate by June 2020.
- This is only for final year students currently in college, who are eligible to do an internship during their final semester. If your college does not give you an option for such an internship, please keep an eye out for our off campus recruitment job posts which will be listed on our careers page by March 2020.
Apply Link: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Daily Latest Technology, Software, Gadgets, Security, News: Click here