Fiserv Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers for Analyst of Any Degree Graduates
Fiserv Careers 2020: Fiserv, Inc is a global provider of financial services technology. The company’s clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. In October 2015, American Banker and BAI ranked the company third by revenue among technology providers to U.S. banks. Fiserv reported total revenue of $5.51 billion in 2016/ In summer of 2018, Fiserv obtained the naming rights to the Fiserv Forum, home to the Milwaukee Bucks, for 25 years. Fiserv has been named as 2019 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies, sixth consecutive year it has earned this recognition and 9 times in the last 11 years.
Company Name: Fiserv Inc
Wikipedia: Fiserv Wiki
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2018/2019
Salary: Best In Industry
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Noida
Latest Upcoming Off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility & Responsibilities of Fiserv Careers 2020:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Circuit Stream
- Ensuring that the build works all the time and support with fixing a broken build.
- Improving the build process and ensure the execution of comprehensive test suites in all test environments.
- Implement the strategies to ensure that the Master & feature build remains green
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Proactively ensure the highest build availability.
- Strong technical base in working with large code base.
- Strong DevOps operational experience.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous deployment pipeline understanding with applications like Teamcity, Bamboo, BitBucket etc.
- Think outside of the box to implement innovative and effective solution.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience developing estimates for design and deployment of the infrastructure solution for the engagement.
- Experience in Source control systems administration like Git, SVN, etc.
- Hands on experience in CA release automation (CARA).
- No escalation from BU/Client
- Raise the risk and potential issues proactively
- Identify the improvements in the current process of Sanity testing
- Automate the processes and minimize the defects in the Automation
- Reports to be shared with stakeholders
- Share Improvement ideas for DevOps and take initiatives
Apply Link: Click here
Java Technical Interview Questions of Fiserv: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Fiserv: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Fiserv: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Also Read: Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2019: Click here