FIS Careers Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
FIS Careers: Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. is an international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs 52,000 people worldwide. FIS provides payment processing and banking software, services and outsourcing of the associated technology
Company Name: FIS Global
Website: FIS Global
Wikipedia: FIS Global Wiki
Work Location: Pune
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility for FIS Careers:
- Bachelor Degree in Circuit Stream
- Knowledge of FIS products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry, e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Knowledge of banking practices, regulations, and operations within the assigned line(s) of business
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model-driven design-based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
- Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor, and coach
- May require in-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management, and related infrastructure technologies and practices
Responsibilities of FIS Careers:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in the core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
- May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documenting work and results.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of FIS: Click here
HR Interview Questions of FIS: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In FIS: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here