About the Company: We are creating the world’s most loved financial brand. We are on a mission to completely democratize finance using data and technology, backed by top-tier VC firms like Accel Partners & Tiger Group. They are the most fabled investors and among them have funded likes of Facebook in US and Flipkart in India
Software Development Engineer – II
Company Name: Fintech Startup – highly funded
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 22,00,000 – ₹ 40,00,000
Exp Needed: 1 Year to 4 Years
Last Date To Apply: Saturday, 10 Aug, 2019
Drive Date: Saturday, 10th Aug, 2019
Drive Location: Bangalore
- Good Academics
- Good pH
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Blue blooded candidates from Top IITs, NITs, BITS are preffered
- You would be leading a very pivotal role within the Engineering function where you would be responsible for all the ongoing and new product related initiatives for our partners. You would be the owner and an individual contributor of the POD of the partner business domain.
- You are passionate, a strong technical contributor and an emerging leader. You have a proven track record of Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products, building large-scale distributed systems
- 1- 4 Years of experience with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related technical domain
- Skilled in providing technical support for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, and designing and developing large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, systems or services using Object Oriented Design, distributed programming, using Java, Python, Node.js
- Skilled using ORM tools like Hibernate, JPA.
- Expert in one or more relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience in deployment of micro-services over Amazon Web Services
- Experience in delivering products with micro-services architecture.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here