FedEx Careers Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
FedEx Careers: FedEx Corporation is an American multinational courier delivery services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. The name “FedEx” is a syllabic abbreviation of the name of the company’s original air division, Federal Express, which was used from 1973 until 2000.
Company Name: FedEx Express
Company Website: FedEx
Wikipedia: FedEx Wiki
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2019
Location: New Delhi
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility for FedEx Careers:
- B.E/B.Tech Degree with 2019 Passout In Any Stream
- Interpersonal Skill
- Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Team Working Skills
- Microsoft Office & PC Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
Responsibility for FedEx Careers:
- Responsible for the completion of defined processes and procedures to deadline, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant internal and external standards.
- Identifies anomalies as they arise and uses judgement based on rules and procedures to resolve.
- For complex issues, may escalate to senior team members.
Apply Before Link Expires
Apply Link: Click here
HR Interview Questions of FedEx: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In FedEx : Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: When You Want Something In Life : Click here
Also Read:What is Google Stadia? How Does It Work?: Click here