Are you a recent graduate or a fresher looking to kickstart your career with a renowned global organization? EY is offering exciting entry-level opportunities for individuals with 0 to 1 year of experience. This is your chance to embark on a journey of growth, learning, and professional development.
About EY (Ernst & Young)
EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young, is one of the largest multinational professional services firms in the world. With a global presence and a commitment to building a better working world, EY provides a wide range of services, including auditing, advisory, tax, and transactions services.
Company Website: www.ey.com
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 4.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- Understand the relevant business problems and design creative, engaging and easy to consume visual insights
- Work on small, mid-size projects, and ensure smooth service delivery on assigned products, engagements and/or geographies
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Adopt to use current technologies and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with EY offices globally to develop GDS opportunities
- Final year of Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer science, or related field, required. Any additional analytics or technology certification is good to have.
- Fact driven and analytically minded with excellent attention to details
- Beginner knowledge of SQL, database concepts and strong object oriented programming skills
- Awareness of report and dashboard design and development tools and techniques
- Basic data analysis and modelling using Alteryx.
- Aggressive curiosity to learn the business methodology, data model and user personas.
- Ability to successfully interact with senior stakeholders
- Keenness to learn disruptive technologies and innovation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Organized and structured in the completion of tasks
The EY Intern selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Intern Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For EY
If you are interested in the EY Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply Now: Click Here