Expedia Jobs For Freshers Hiring As Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduates
Expedia Jobs For Freshers: Expedia Group is one of world’s largest travel platforms. We help knock down the barriers to travel, making it easier, more enjoyable, more attainable and more accessible. We are here to bring the world within reach for customers and partners around the globe. We leverage our platform and technology capabilities across an extensive portfolio of businesses and brands to orchestrate the movement of people and the delivery of travel experiences on a both local and global scale.
Company Name: Expedia
Company Website: Expedia
Wikipedia: Expedia Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Who you are:
We don’t believe in skill matching against a list of buzzwords…
We look for smart people with good general programming skills because we believe that exceptional developers can learn new technologies quickly and well. However, it wouldn’t hurt if you have experience with some of the following (or a passion to learn them):
- Significant experience in Java and web technologies
- Solid experience building APIs and microservices
- Docker, Bamboo and Ansible experience
- Knowledge/experience with AWS services is a big plus.
What you’ll do for Expedia Jobs For Freshers:
As a Software development Engineer I in this team, you will collaborate with other experienced software engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and develop new services and software solutions, and build and track metrics to ensure high-quality results. You will have the chance to work with business partners, leadership and other software developers, influence and drive product vision and lead the design of our systems. We guarantee you’ll learn a lot and won’t be bored!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Writing code — lots of it. Much of our code is in Java, but we use all kinds of languages and frameworks, e.g spring, Cassandra, Redis, Docker, Kubernates, Wiremock, AWS… and we welcome programmers of all backgrounds
- Working in an agile team and look for ways to continuously improve through asking and providing feedback.
- You will provide technical guidance to other team members, review work of peers and more junior developers.
- You will act as point of contact for technical issues for specific work streams within a project.
- Being part of the second Hotels.com team in India would mean that your input and participation will be critical to the scaling of Hotels.com India operations
- Work with the business and technology groups to refine requirements and functional specifications
- Along with the rest of the delivery team, responsible for delivering a product that satisfies customer-driven user stories
- Develop code, unit tests and automate acceptance tests in a continuously integrated environment
- Promote good development methodologies via code review and great software design
- Proactively monitor the health of applications owned by the team and address issues
- Encourage people to look at new ways of doing things
- Take care of our development tools and improve our continuous deployment process
We’ll take your career on a journey that’s flexible and right for you, whilst recognising and rewarding your achievements…
- A conversation around flexible working and what is right for you is encouraged from day one/your first conversations with Hotels.com.
- Competitive salaries and many growth opportunities within the wider Expedia Group.
- Option to attend conferences globally and enrich the technology skills you are passionate about.
- Cash and Stock rewards for high achievers.
- Great travel rewards and discounts for all employees!
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Expedia: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Expedia: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Expedia: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
TCS NQT 2021 Registration Begins, Check Hiring Process, Eligibility Criteria and Test Pattern: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here