Ericsson India Hiring | Freshers | Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Uttar Pradesh, India
Ericsson India Hiring: It is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company offers services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecommunications operators, traditional telecommunications and Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable television, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation. The Eligibility and Job Description of Ericsson Recruitment 2023 is given below
Official Website: Ericsson
Wikipedia: Ericsson Wiki
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Noida
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Qualifications: Degree within Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
You will bring !
- First level service problem restoration in 24*7 shifts.
- To handle and analyze Trouble Tickets and recommend timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets with guidance or supervision, when vital.
- To handle and complete the Change Request in stipulated time frame.
- To Create WO to FM team when necessary.
- Raise TT towards Second level in consultation.
- Involved in upgrade/updates of live nodes if required.
- Rollout of New Feature as per MOP
- Ability to perform under time constrains depending upon the business requirements.
Top MNC Companies Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini & Atos Hiring for Freshers: Register Now
What you will do !
The primary purpose is to take full responsibility for first level system fault restoration. The position is also responsible for configuration changes within the scope of work as delegated by work area responsible. Fault remedy requiring on site presence is dispatched to the field operation organization. The position responsible will be required:
- To work within well defined system support guidelines.
- To prioritize faults to meet SLA/WLA.
- To investigate faults/cause related to system/network problems.
- To participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and make recommendations wherever possible.
- To ensure correct working methodology.
- Implement system configuration changes as per given access rights.
- Authorized for raising TT to next level of support in consultation.
- Clearing of assigned Trouble Tickets.
- Raise Work Orders towards the Field Maintenance organization.
How to Apply Ericsson Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this DuPont Careers online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Ericsson Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Ericsson: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Ericsson: Click here
Ericsson Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Ericsson Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, and Security News: Click here