Ericsson India Careers 2024 Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee
Ericsson India Careers 2024: Ericsson India’s 2024 Careers initiative offers a golden opportunity for fresh graduates to join as Graduate Engineer Trainees in the telecommunications sector. This program is specifically designed for those who aspire to be at the forefront of technological innovation in telecom. As a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Ericsson, you will be part of a team that’s leading the charge in next-generation technology, working on projects involving 5G, IoT, and cloud services. Ericsson provides an environment where young engineers can develop their skills, gain hands-on experience, and contribute to projects that are critical to digital communication globally. The trainee program is not just about technical learning; it’s about being part of a company that values innovation, sustainability, and providing solutions that empower societies.
About the Company: Ericsson is a global leader in telecommunications technology and services, known for its significant contributions to the evolution and advancement of the telecom industry. Founded in 1876, Ericsson has been at the forefront of communications technology for over a century, pioneering many industry milestones. The company’s focus extends beyond mobile networks to include solutions in broadband, cloud, and IoT, playing a pivotal role in shaping a more connected and sustainable world. Ericsson’s commitment to innovation and excellence has made it a trusted partner for telecom operators and enterprises worldwide. Working at Ericsson India means being part of an organization that is dedicated to driving positive change through technology, offering a dynamic and inclusive workplace for engineering talent.
Official Website: Ericsson
Wikipedia: Ericsson Wiki
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2022/2023
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
- B.E/B.Tech. In Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/IT.
- Minimum 65% marks in 10th & 12th and above 65% / 6.5 CGPA in B.E/B.Tech.
About this opportunity
The Graduate Engineer Trainee is part of Ericsson team supporting the customer service delivery and shall deliver services according to the contracted Services Level Agreements by means of established processes with understanding of Ericsson’s Products, Solutions and Services.
They will effectively undergo the mentoring program under designated experienced NDO Engineers!
What you will do
- Responsible for performing analysis, audit, design, and optimization of telecom networks.
- Work independently and provide quality results as per project or service scope.
- Work with scope-based deliveries and processes automation!
- Suggest resolution of technical problems within the domain.
- Chip in with innovative ideas and stimulate innovative thinking in the uni and Identify, prepare, and implement basic automation to reduce repetitive & mundane tasks.
You will bring
- Understanding of Wireless/Mobile Technologies like 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Knowledge of any high-level programming languages like Python.
- Excellent Analytical & Troubleshooting skills, solid understanding on MS Office Tools
- Presentation skills (oral and written) and willingness to work in different time zones including Night Shifts.
Apply Before the Link Expires for Ericsson Careers India 2024
Apply Now: Link
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Link
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Link
Ericsson Interview Questions for Technical Round: Link
HR Interview Questions of Ericsson: Link
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Ericsson: Link
Ericsson Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Link
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Link
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Link