Epsilon Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Analyst of Any Degree Graduates
Epsilon Careers 2020: We are the global leader in creating meaningful connections between people and brands. We work with 15 of the top 20 global brands and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies. How did we get this far? It is because of our team of thinkers and doers who together are the perfect blend of data, technology and creativity. They are fearless go-getters and creative innovators who have passion, determination and our support to make their ideas come to life.
Company Name: Epsilon
Company Website: Epsilon
Job Profile: Programmer Analyst:I
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019/2020
Exp Needed: Freshers
Package: Best In Industry
Work Location: Banglore
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility of Epsilon Careers 2020:
- 0 – 2 years of related experience with design, implementation, administration and design of database systems, or a combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Professional proficiency in English
- Professional attitude and aptitude to engage other team members in a productive manner
- Proficient in:
- Customer Data Integration (CDI)/Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) with very large data volumes
- Oracle SQL, procedures, functions, triggers, etc.
- MS SQL or MySQL SQL, procedures, functions, triggers, etc.
- Coding and unit testing modules
- Documentation skills (Design, Tech Spec, Unit test cases, etc.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documents and communicates database design.
- Codes complex programs and derives logical processes on technical platforms.
- Participates in quality assurance and develops test application code in client server environment.
- Provides expertise in devising, negotiating and defending the tables and fields provided in the database.
- Adapts business requirements, developed by modeling/development staff and systems engineers, and develops the data, database specifications, and table and element attributes for an application.
- May help develop an understanding of client’s original data and storage mechanisms.
- Determines appropriateness of data for storage and optimum storage organization.
- Determines how tables relate to each other and how fields interact within the tables for a relational model.
- May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
- Develop and execute unit test cases. Support of production systems.
- May be heavily involved in design and execution of reports and report development.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Epsilon: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Epsilon: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Epsilon: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How To Download Instagram Photo: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Also Read: Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2019: Click here