About the Company: DXC is the worlds leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
Job Profile: Technical Support Voice
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BCA
Exp Needed: 0-3 years/Freshers
Work Location: Bengaluru
Job Description :
- Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery.
- Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues.
- Some judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example more complex warranty).
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
Work is often reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Eligibility Criteria for DXC Technology Walk-in Drive:
- Full time Graduates with min 15 years of education (10+2+3 \ 10+3+3). Excellent communication skills with 0-3 Years of work experience in IT Technical Support/Service Desk is preferred
- Flexible to work in any shifts including night shifts.
- Freshers can also apply
Knowledge and Skills required for DXC Technology Walk-in Drive:
- Articulate in excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office,
- CAD, Adobe Suite, programming.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Desirable: Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems.
Interview Details for DXC Technology Walk-in Drive:
Event Date : 23rd Aug19 (Friday).
Reporting Time : 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Venue Address: Kalyani Tech.Platina, Magnolia Block, ITPL Main Road,
Bangalore 560066, Karnataka
Point of Contact : Anantha Sricharan