DXC Technology Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Associate of Any Degree Graduates
DXC Technology Careers: DXC Technology was founded in 2017 as the result of the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Enterprise Service segment and its merger with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries. The spinoff from HPE did not include two parts of the Enterprise Service segment the Mphasis Limited reporting unit and the Communications and Media Solutions product group.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Company Website: DXC Technology
Wikipedia: DXC Technology Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Professional Product Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Exp Needed: Freshers & Experienced
Work Location: Gurgaon
Package: As Per IT Standards
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
- Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
|Tech Mahindra||Click here|
- Recommends product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
- Configures, implements and provides product support activities to meet client needs.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues for use in meeting business needs.
- Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
- Assists in selecting technology vendors to meet business needs as needed.
- Consults with, and compares solutions with, other product development staff, vendors and cross functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
- Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific products and technologies.
- Assists in acceptance testing and product launches
Apply Link: Click here
HR Interview Questions of DXC: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In DXC: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Every Amount You Donate Will Bring Us Closer To Finding A Cure: Donate Us
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here