Looking for Jobs in DXC? If Yes, here you will get complete details about DXC Off Campus Drive 2023 and Hiring Process 2023
About the Company: DXC Technology was founded in 2017 as the result of the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Enterprise Service segment and its merger with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries. The spinoff from HPE did not include two parts of the Enterprise Service segment the Mphasis Limited reporting unit and the Communications and Media Solutions product group. The details about DXC Careers 2023 & DXC eligibility criteria and DXC application process 2023 are mentioned below.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Company Website: DXC Technology
Wikipedia: DXC Technology Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Professional Network
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Basic Qualifications for DXC Off Campus Drive:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in voice or data networks
- Experience working with network systems and networking principles and practices
- Experience working with networking software and hardware
Other Qualifications for DXC Recruitment:
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs routine analyses of voice/data network needs. Gathers information and provides assistance for integration and installations to ensure effective customer network architectures.
- Assists in testing and documenting current network technology baselines for both hardware and software to determine networking needs.
- Assists in developing technical standards and interface applications. Gathers information and investigates issues; recommends possible solutions.
- Serves as a technical resource for internal teams to ensure consistent knowledge of network architectures.
- Reports and monitors system utilization to guide short term information technology investment decisions as related to voice/data network solutions.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
DXC Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of DXC: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In DXC: Click here
DXC Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
DXC Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here