DXC Off Campus Drive 2023 | Associate Professional Contracts | Across India
DXC Off Campus Drive 2023: DXC Technology was founded in 2017 as the result of the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Enterprise Service segment and its merger with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries. The spinoff from HPE did not include two parts of the Enterprise Service segment the Mphasis Limited reporting unit and the Communications and Media Solutions product group.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Company Website: DXC Technology
Wikipedia: DXC Technology Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Professional Contracts
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 0 Year
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Join Our Official Instagram, WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Instant Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in pre-law, business administration or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of contract administration experience
- Experience working with contract regulations and other appropriate laws
- Experience working with contract administration, concepts, practices, procedures and law
- Experience working with contract regulations and other appropriate laws which for some assigned areas may include Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Agency Supplements, and Service Contract Act (SCA)
Top MNC’s Hiring For Intern & Fresher Roles, Register For Free: Click here
- Basic negotiation skills and training
- Business and contract writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with customers, suppliers, and support personnel
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, works under immediate supervision and performs work using detailed instructions
- Ability to keep sensitive and confidential material private
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
- Administers routine, low risk contracts, changes, and non-disclosure agreements in accordance with corporate and area of assignment policies. Reviews other routine agreements and contracts for issues.
- Assists in reviewing, interpreting and editing routine, low risk contracts, amendments, modifications and change orders. Assists in analyzing the contract in relation to organization risk.
- Advises management on contractual issues and surfaces potential issues.
- Assists in preparing appropriate contractual responses for the portfolio of contracts assigned to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements as well as contractual requirements.
- Retains currency on contract regulations and contract law in appropriate areas.
- Maintains contractual documents, files, correspondence, meeting minutes and other appropriate and applicable documents and corresponding logs.
- Assists interdisciplinary team to ensure contractual requirements are met as determined by established deliverables; communicates milestones and commitments.
Apply Now: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
DXC Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of DXC: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In DXC: Click here
DXC Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
DXC Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Apple Careers Austin 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers for Texas, United States: Click here
TCS NextStep 2023 | Next Step In TCS | TCS Next Hiring Drives | TCS Recruitment 2023: Click here
Accenture Jobs 2023 Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer of Package 4.5 LPA: Click here
Infosys Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring as System Engineer of Any Graduate: Click here
Microsoft Internship 2023 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate: Click here
Netflix Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers for Los Gatos, California: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here