DXC Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers As Associate of Any Degree Graduate
DXC Off Campus Drive 2021: DXC Technology was founded in 2017 as the result of the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Enterprise Service segment and its merger with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries. The spinoff from HPE did not include two parts of the Enterprise Service segment the Mphasis Limited reporting unit and the Communications and Media Solutions product group.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Company Website: DXC Technology
Wikipedia: DXC Technology Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Professional Technical Support
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019/2020
Exp Needed: Freshers & Experienced
Work Location: Bangalore
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Troubleshooting Hardware/Networking/OS related queries for our global customers over phone. Previous experience in handling International clients over Email and Chat platform will be preferred. Tracking SLA performance and requesting agents to expedite response / resolution process to maintain the required SLA. Providing L1/1.5 assistance to the client users over Email & Chat. Validating the closure
Person is required to provide 24X7 support on Service Desk responsibilities Resource is required to have good communication skills – both verbal and written
Any Graduate with min 60%
Essential Job Functions
- Provides information on problems concerning system function(s) which have been escalated through a problem ticket process. Provides diagnostic information and determines alternatives.
- Coordinates, conducts install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based for complex activities including integrated equipment and systems.
- Provides expert technical advise and input in developing and creating new service offerings or technologies, such as, working with desktop engineering teams on the development of the standard operating environment (SOE) for the account(s) and other related activities to ensure that client needs are met in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Provides guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors and where appropriate, provides recommendations for improvements.
- Maintains currency regarding technological, process and/or other advances, specifically in line of service, to ensure team performance and to achieve team objectives.
- Provides data for daily metric reporting. Provides systems software and hardware documentation and assesses system information where appropriate. Recommends and implements enhancements in order to ensure efficiencies.
- Provides technical services in support of project work; works as part of the project team on technical activities, such as enhancing or designing solutions for customers, creating new scripts and diagnostic tools to resolve problems and conducting transition or transformation activities for new accounts.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of DXC: Click here
HR Interview Questions of DXC: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In DXC: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
TCS NQT 2020 Programming Coding Questions With Answers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
Reliance Jio launched Jio Browser With Encrypted Connection: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Will PUBG Came Back To India? If Yes Then Why?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here