Druva Hiring Challenge 2020 For Freshers of Package 50 LPA Across India
Druva Hiring Challenge 2020: Druva is the global leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, delivering the industry’s first data management-as-a-service solution that aggregates data from endpoints, servers, and cloud applications and leverages the public cloud to offer a single pane of glass to enable data protection, governance and intelligence–dramatically increasing the availability and visibility of business-critical information, while reducing the risk, cost and complexity of managing and protecting it.
Company Name: Druva
Company Website: Druva
Wikipedia: Druva Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Batch: 2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018
Job Location: Pune
Package: 15.0 – 50.0 LPA
Experience Level: 3 – 12 Years
No of Openings: 15
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- 3+ years of software development experience in C /C++/ Python
- Should be a computer science graduate with strong fundamentals & problem-solving abilities
- Should have strong systems programming expertise
- A strong understanding of complex concepts related to computer architecture, data structures, and programming practices.
- Insights into the development of client-server applications with good breadth across networking, storage, microservices, and other web technologies.
- Candidate should have 2-3 years of leadership experience, managing teams.
- Education Qualification: M.Tech / ME / B.Tech / B.E -Computer Science
Role and Responsibilities:
- You should be an energetic individual who can be part of a highly capable and fast-paced team of engineers focused on building the cloud-based distributed systems on AWS and Azure.
- You are passionate about continuously evolving a cloud-based backup system that meets the scale, performance, availability, resiliency, and efficiency requirements of a zettabyte scale, distributed, service-oriented architecture on the cloud.
- As data and workloads move to the cloud, you maintain a keen sense of tracking newer technologies that could help build better cloud-based services oriented architecture.
- You have good experience in handling reasonably large development efforts and delivering on it with high quality without compromising pace and agility.
- Would be developing products in either of the languages C/Python/go-lang.
- The team constantly innovates on building newer services, storage tiers, and other parts of the cloud storage tech stack leveraging existing cloud technologies wherever there’s a fit’.
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
The eligibility requirement to participate:
- Must have skills: C/C++/Python/Golang, Multithreading, AWS, Linux, etc.
- The evaluation metrix will be different for each range of experience
- 2 Programming Questions restricted to C, C++, Python and Golang
- 14 custom-curated MCQs on related topics.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Druva: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Druva: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Druva: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here