DRDO Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers As Research Associates of Any Degree Graduates
DRDO Off Campus Drive 2020: The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.The detailed about DRDO Recruitment eligibility and application process are mentioned below
Company Name: DRDO
Company Website: DRDO
Wikipedia: DRDO Wiki
Positions: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Research Associates (RA)
Total Vacancies: 04
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/PhD
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Job Location: Chandipur (Balasore)
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- Candidate must have B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science & Engg. (CSE) or Information Technology (IT) first division with a valid GATE score. or
- Candidate must have M.E/M.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engg. (ECE)/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. (ETC)/ Electronics and Instrument Engg (E & I)/ Applied Electronics and Instrumentation (A, E & I) first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate levels.
Research Associates (RA):
- Candidate should have a PhD or equivalent degree in Computer Science & Engineering/IT Or
- Candidate should have ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engg. /IT and 03 (Three) years of Research, Teaching and Design & Development experience preferably in Computer Science & Engineering/ IT and must have a publication of at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
Age Limit (as on 04.09.2020):
- Research Associates (RA): 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 28 years
- for SC/ST/PH – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
Post & Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Research Associates (RA): 01 post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 03 posts
- Research Associates (RA): Rs. 54,000/- p.m
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs. 31,000/- p.m.
DRDO DLJ Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of the walk-in-interview selection will be made.
- Interviews will be conducted through Video Conferencing via Google Meet.
- SMS will be sent to the candidates regarding VC mode/ Date/ Timing of Interview.
Candidates have to send the applications in soft copy (scanned copy) along with certificates and testimonials through e-mail at ([email protected]) before 04 September 2020. Candidates can go for Walk-in-interview on 16 September 2020.
Note: Superscribe the Subject in Block Letters-APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____. It is important for the candidates to submit their application form and supporting documents as an attachment in a SINGLE pdf only.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
HR Interview Questions of DRDO: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In DRDO: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
New Latest features of WhatsApp You Need To Know: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here