Digital Guardian Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers for Associates of Any Degree Graduates
Digital Guardian Careers: Digital Guardian is a collaborative group of hands-on, game changing innovators, willing to do what it takes to get the job done! We strive to engage, develop, and retain top talent by fostering an environment where individuals can succeed.For more than 15 years, Digital Guardian has enabled data-rich organizations to protect their most valuable assets with an on premises deployment or an outsourced managed security program (MSP). Digital Guardian sets the standard on how to protect data!
Company: Digital Guardian
Official Website: Digital Guardian
Wikipedia: Digital Guardian Wiki
Position: Associate Software Support Engineer
Drive Location: Hyderabad
Experience Level: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2017/2018/2019
Package: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility of Digital Guardian 2020:
- BS degree in Technical Stream
- 0-2 years of experience in the job offered or 0-2 years of experience as software engineer working in enterprise environments focused on security.
- High energy and enthusiasm for delivering support services
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, as well as sound, independent judgment.
- Knowledge of desktop Windows operating systems (Windows 7/8/10).
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix/Mac OS X is preferred
- Ability to debug and interpret events taking place on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X technologies.
- Experience working with virtualization technologies (VMWare, Citrix, etc.).
- Digital Guardian is a 24/7 operation, this position may require shift, weekend work or on call rotation.
- Accept incoming support requests through phone and email channels.
- Acknowledge customer requests and handle them expeditiously and professionally. Proactively communicate and accurately set customer expectations.
- Triage each assigned support issue according to defined Digital Guardian Support Standards.
- Obtain a clear understanding of the problem being reported and request appropriate supporting information to continue investigation.
- Provide “hands-on” support using broad base of knowledge as an IT generalist or systems administrator.
- Excellent search skills
- Escalate to Level 2 Support when necessary
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Digital Guardian: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Digital Guardian: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Digital Guardian: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How To Download Instagram Photo: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Also Read: Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2019: Click here