Deloitte Jobs For Freshers Hiring Associate Analyst of Any Degree Graduates
Deloitte Jobs For Freshers: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Company Name: Deloitte
Wikipedia: Deloitte Wiki
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Job Location: Gurgaon/Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Mumbai
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Any graduate (BA-Eng., BCA, BBA, BA with ID degree courses) with logical reasoning, analytical skills and strong verbal/written communication skills.
- 0-1 Year experience with technology (can include certification/ internship projects)
- Basic understanding of MS Excel, MS Power-point, MS Word
- A definite add-on will be, having: – basic knowledge of Instructional Design, Training – basic knowledge of computers/ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, SFDC, Workday)
Work you’ll do:
- The Associate Analyst role in BTE involves development of training content and coordination skills as per defined proficiency levels (Deloitte Expectation Framework), having analytical/logical reasoning skills.
- Associate Analysts at Deloitte are expected to develop strong skills in the system/ area of specialization they are working in. As a part of the onboarding process on projects, you are provided with training/awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role.
- Additionally, understanding of the organization specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards is vital.
- Work towards basic awareness about the change consultant role
- Demonstrate basic training development and content development using Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Get trained on ERP tools and content authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Captivate etc.) Gather information and collaborate with subject matter specialists as needed to develop the training and project deliverables
- Manage project expectations by providing support during development phase Draft client communications and key change messages
- Work on projects of moderately complex scope
- Work towards improvisation and monitoring – delivering better value to the customer/project
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.Company value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Deloitte: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Deloitte: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Deloitte: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
TCS NQT 2021 Registration Begins, Check Hiring Process, Eligibility Criteria and Test Pattern: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here