Deloitte Off Campus 2023: Looking for Jobs in Deloitte? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Deloitte Hiring and Salary Details
About the Company: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Job Description of Deloitte Off Campus 2023:
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ M.C.A. (60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs)
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with the customer to implement the solutions
- Perform account coordination with the customer to build / improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement
- Seek information / ideas / establish relationship with customer to assess any future opportunities
- Define project standards, knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with functional SMEs
As a Development Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and developing software applications for ITS Canada enterprise. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building, Unit Testing and documenting applications using Microsoft platform and other technologies including but not limited to C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint, SQL Server, Azure, ServiceNow, Siebel, PeopleSoft, SAP HANA, Hadoop, Data Stage, RPA and Business Intelligence. This list of technologies continues to evolve and grow
- Working with Senior Development Analysts, Architects, Delivery Managers and Business Analysts to clearly define and understand business requirements
- Recommending technological solutions/options when required on projects to achieve business objectives.
- Being an active participant in the Communities of Practice (CoP) and engage in sharing of leading practices and standards
Documents Required for Deloitte Off Campus 2023:
The following Required Documents need to be carried by the Candidates while appearing for the Deloitte Off Campus Drive for 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers.
- Print copy of an Updated Resume.
- Candidate should Must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photos.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation.
- Any identity proof issued by the government such as Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.
How to apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2023?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2023 online by the following as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link: Click here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Deloitte Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Deloitte: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Deloitte: Click here
Deloitte Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Deloitte Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here