Deloitte India Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Deloitte India Careers 2021: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Company Name: Deloitte
Wikipedia: Deloitte Wiki
Job Role: Global Service Desk – Analyst
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Any Graduate
Keys skills required:-
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical and logical skills.
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2016 including Outlook and exchange servers.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 7, 8,8.1 and 10.
- Knowledge of network and internet troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 and MS O365 Products.
- Any technical certification (e.g. MCSE, SharePoint Administration)
Job Role(Global Service Desk – Analyst):
- The Global Service Desk is a full-service technology support center team operating 24X7 out of Hyderabad India providing services to the Member Firms in the areas of both Infrastructure and Applications.
- Deloitte service is built on Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Version 3.0 standards.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
- Deloitte value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Work you’ll do:
Answering inbound contacts and supporting escalated tickets, maintain relationship with external support groups & product owners, proactively identify trends, use the right tools & knowledge, follow schedule, quality of service
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, and voicemail) with end users.
- Analyze and resolve incidents or service requests related to Deloitte Applications.
- Document every incident and support request in the CRM tool and ensure the tickets are closed or escalated as appropriate.
- Should have basic knowledge about computer software and hardware.
- Should stay informed about ongoing issues/outages, changes in environment that are communicated via email and other channels regularly.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding with a consummately professional attitude.
- Should be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
- Should be a quick learner and team player.
- Should be flexible to work in different shifts.
- Global Service Desk team receives training and special system access to provide first and second level support for applications hosted on the Deloitte Global domain which are often used by many Deloitte member firms.
- This specialization allows Global Service Desk to quickly resolve issues and process requests to ensure Deloitte Personnel/Clients can complete their tasks.
- Global Service Desk analysts are SharePoint certified and perform administrative tasks for the Deloitte Online SharePoint platform.
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Deloitte: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Deloitte: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Deloitte: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Registration has been Started: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
PUBG will be soon launched Registered as an Indian Company: Click here