Dell Mega Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers As Member of Technical Staff of Any Degree Graduates
Dell Mega Recruitment: Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Wikipedia: Dell Wiki
Job Profile: Member of Technical Staff
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Work Location: Banglore
Passout Year: 2016/2017/2018/2019
Experience Level: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- B.Tech/M.Tech Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 1-3 years of experience with significant depth around designing and programming enterprise class products.
- 1+ years of experience in developing enterprise-class management software
- Strong background in object-oriented design and programming
- Min 1 year of strong coding experience in core JAVA or any OOPS language
- Min 1 year of strong experience in J2EE stack (Spring Core, JSP/Servlets/MVC frameworks-Struts/Spring)
- Min 1-year experience in J2EE Application Severs – JBoss/Tomcat or similar
- Min 1-year experience in working with Databases – SQL Server, Postgres, writing SQL, Stored Procedures
- Exposure to Cloud computing, workflow domain and VMware technologies is a big plus
- Experience in developing RESTful Web Services
- Experience in Hibernate or similar ORM technology
- Experience in .NET technologies as well is a plus
- Good understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies, experience of working in product development companies
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
|Tech Mahindra||Click here|
- Innovate, Research & Evaluate new technologies and tools for a quality output.
- Code and implement new algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Triage, Analyze and Fix customer issues with quick turnaround time.
- Participate in architectural & design discussions and code reviews.
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of Cloud Management industry directions and trends
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional distributed teams Core Engineering, GSS, QA and Product Management in all phases – Requirements, Development, Testing, Launch/Release and continue refinement of VMware Cloud Management related technologies
- Document best practices and learnings in developing and deploying product solutions
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluate and improve engineering processes
- Should have technology independent mindset and juggle priorities on daily basis.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Dell: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Dell: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Dell: Click here
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here