Dell India Careers Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Dell India Careers: Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Wikipedia: Dell Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Work Location: Across India
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology
- You will need to successfully deliver customer-facing functionality for well-defined features in a team environment and are expected to be familiar with state-of-the-art tools and processes; and have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Requires between 0-2 years of experience building systems software
- Programming Languages – C,C++, Python, ExtJS, ReactJS, ReduxJS OS – Windows, Linux, Springs, Hibernate
- Proficient in multithreading, synchronizations and their applications • Excellence in software engineering practices and coding
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment & to influence others to achieve results
- Experience in one or more unit test frameworks.
- Experience with git and Jenkins.
- Experience working with file systems
- Industry knowledge on cloud APIs, i.e AWS, vSphere/vCloud, OpenStack
- The Software Engineer will participate in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software product.
- Utilize software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
- Aid in testing and fixing of new or enhanced products.
- Create technical documentation of software products/solutions.
- Drive idea generation for new software products, or for the next version of an existing product.
- Protect Intellectual property by working appropriate legal elements (ex: procurement, patents, opensource).
Apply Link: Click here
Dell Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Dell: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Dell: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Webinar on How To Become Full Stack Developer: Click here
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here