Dell Careers Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Dell Careers: Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Wikipedia: Dell Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Exp Needed: Freshers
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering Master Of Computer Application
Information Science and Engineering / Information Technology
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Electronics and Instrumentation
Information and Communication
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility for Dell Careers:
- 0 to 3 + years of relevant experience in software testing on Windows/Linux Environment.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Testing Concepts (System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Performance testing, etc.)
- Should be able to perform Test Planning and Test Strategies independently. Come with different testing techniques and strategy.
- Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases
- Hands on experience in Test Automation tools such as selenium/CodedUI and Proficient in Scripting language such as Python, PowerShell and VB Scripting
- Strong Windows/Linux OS knowledge, Systems Manageability tools, trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Influences others through their professional/technical expertise.
- Focus: Able to communicate goals in support of the business’ mission.
- Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Teamwork: Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team. Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Communication: The ability to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed. Express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others. Clear business and technical writing skills.
- Customer Focus: The ability to demonstrate concern and meet external and/or internal customers’ needs.
- Analytical: The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Technical Expertise: The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in a technical area.
- Forward Thinking: The ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies.
- Influencing Others: The ability to gain others’ support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
- Strong Java/Python programming background and debugging skills, well conversant with OOPS methodology
- Software development experience with focus on test automation
- Experience in automation of web services using REST, XML & JSON
- Experience with CI/CD techniques and tools such as Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Ability to contribute to constant innovation and continuous improvements to product quality and team productivity
- Ability to quickly learn, apply new concepts and solutions and transfer them to the team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Should have strong Testing fundamentals including Test Strategy & Design
Apply Link: Click Here
Dell Technical Interview Questions of Java: Click here
Dell Technical Interview Questions of Python: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Philips: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Philips: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here