Dell Career off Campus Recruitment As Software Engineer For BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
Dell Career: Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live. The detailed about Dell Careers eligibility and application process are mentioned below
Company Name: Dell
Wikipedia: Dell Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Exp Needed: Freshers & Experienced
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Eligibility Criteria Of Dell Career:
- 0 to 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience
Key Responsibilities For Dell Career:
- 0 to 3 + years of relevant experience in software testing on Windows/Linux Environment.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Testing Concepts (System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Performance testing, etc.)
- Should be able to perform Test Planning and Test Strategies independently. Come with different testing techniques and strategy.
- Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases
- Hands on experience in Test Automation tools such as selenium/CodedUI and Proficient in Scripting language such as Python, PowerShell and VB Scripting
- Strong Windows/Linux OS knowledge, Systems Manageability tools, trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Influences others through their professional/technical expertise.
- Focus: Able to communicate goals in support of the business’ mission.
- Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Teamwork: Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team. Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships who can provide information, assistance, and support.
Essential Requirements For Dell Career:
- Strong Java/Python programming background and debugging skills, well conversant with OOPS methodology
- Software development experience with focus on test automation
- Experience in automation of web services using REST, XML & JSON
- Experience with CI/CD techniques and tools such as Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Ability to contribute to constant innovation and continuous improvements to product quality and team productivity
- Ability to quickly learn, apply new concepts and solutions and transfer them to the team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Should have strong Testing fundamentals including Test Strategy & Design
Apply Link: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: 5 Simple Psychological Facts That Always Work: Click here
Also Read:How To Connect Mobile To PC Wireless Display via Wireless Connection: Click here