Credit Suisse Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Credit Suisse Careers 2020: Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice.
Company: Credit Suisse
Website: Credit Suisse
Wikipedia: Credit Suisse Wiki
Job Profile: Python Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Exp Needed: Freshers
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc
- Familiarity with REST API
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Proficiency of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Proficiency of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Outstanding unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with marshmallow, Swagger, containerization using Docker.
- Good understanding on at least one of the message brokering technologies IBM MQ, RabbitMQ , Kafka, ActiveMQ along with server-side templating languages Jinja 2, Mako etc
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- You are ambitious, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our Global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Craft high performing, high-quality, maintainable and robust code using Python and related technologies.
- Role includes to design, build, test, and deploy services and APIs that will be integral to the operations toolkit.
- Able to build database schemas that represent and support business automation processes
- Well verged on Devops, Agile methodologies and demonstrate an aptitude to adapt.
- Ability to provide solution on data transformation techniques.
- Integration of data storage solutions
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Credit Suisse: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Credit Suisse: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Credit Suisse: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here