Looking for Jobs in Cognizant Technology? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Cognizant Technology Recruitment 2023 and Cognizant Technology Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About the Company: Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. The detailed about Cognizant Recruitment eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Official Site: Cognizant
Wikipedia: Cognizant Wiki
Positions: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Qualification for Cognizant Technology Recruitment 2023:
- Engineering graduate
Must Have Skills:
- Blue Prism
- .NET 3.0
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
- Understanding the functional aspects of the client’s requirement.
- Efficient Task Execution.
- Raise clarifications, issues, and concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Adherence to schedule, timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationships (Interpersonal)with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with the defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- 3Assisting in creating documentation about client specific applications project specific processes and workflows.
- Creating application specific reports.
- Eg SLA KPI reports performance aspects,number of transactions processed per day no of successful transactions etc.
Participation in Calls,Status reporting:
Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources.
- Going through Project specific documents and boot camps to learn about client application suites technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain,technical,project relation training and certifications.
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Cognizant Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Cognizant: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Cognizant: Click here
Cognizant Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Cognizant Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here