Cognizant Plans To Hire 23000 Fresh Graduates In 2021, Check How To Apply?
Cognizant Plans To Hire: The US-based company has over 2.9 lakh employees based in India. The company had a headcount of 2,89,500 at the end of the December 2020 period, with overall attrition of 19% and voluntary attrition of 16%.
During the calendar year 2020, Nasdaq-listed IT firm, Cognizant will be hiring over 23,000 students in India alone. “We will be hiring over 23,000 students and this figure does not include BPO operations. Our plan is to hire students from STEM disciplines and primarily engineering,” said Ramkumar Ramamoorthy, Chairman and Managing Director, Cognizant India on the side-lines of the eighteenth edition of CII Connect 2019.
The company is also offering about 1,60,000 employees with merit increases globally, and has promoted more than 24,000 employees across every level, he added.
The company hired more than 17,000 fresh graduates from campuses in 2020 and expects to hire over 23,000 fresh graduates in 2021—indicating a 35% increase year-on-year.
Company Name: Cognizant
Official Site: Cognizant
Wikipedia: Cognizant Wiki
Positions: Full Stack Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.S
Passout Year: 2020
Job Location: Across India
Package: 4 LPA
Experience Level: Freshers
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Skills Required for Cognizant Off Campus Drive For 2020 Batch:
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
Desired Candidate Profile for Cognizant Off Campus Drive For 2020 Batch:
- 2020 batch of BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech/ MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below – Aggregate% = Sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester results declared)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 years of gap in education
- At the time of joining all recruits need to have a minimum of 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationanals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain
Online aptitude assessments followed by virtual interviews.
Apply Link 1: Click here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
Cognizant Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Cognizant: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Cognizant: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here