Cognizant Off Campus Placement 2021 Hiring Freshers as Programmer Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Cognizant Off Campus Placement 2021: Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. The detailed about Cognizant Career eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Official Site: Cognizant
Wikipedia: Cognizant Wiki
Positions: Programmer Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Chennai
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: Freshers
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Must Have Skills:
- Automation Anywhere
- Node js
- Understanding the functional aspects of the clients requirement.
- Efficient Task Execution.
- Raise clarifications, issues, concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Adherence to schedule, timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship(Interpersonal)with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications project specific processes and workflows.
- Creating application specific reports.
- Eg SLA KPI reports performance aspects,number of transactions processed per day no of successful transactions etc.
Participation in Calls, Status reporting:
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
- Learning, Training.
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources.
- Going through Project specific documents and boot camps to learn about client application suites technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain, technical, project relation training and certifications.
Apply Link: Click here
Cognizant Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Cognizant: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Cognizant: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here